Meander Valley Dairy products add a little indulgence to any dish. Whether it’s the perfect cream to serve with a dessert, rich butter to use when baking or cultured buttermilk to marinate chicken. Meander Valley Dairy products will add flavour and style to cooking.
The Ultimate Chocolate BrownieThis brownie recipe is extremely easy and tastes amazing! Perfect when you want a dessert you can make with the children or when you simply want a little self-indulgence.
Serves: Makes 16 servings / lots of smaller pieces
200g dark cooking chocolate, diced
180g premium white chocolate, chopped
200g Meander Valley Dairy Unsalted Cultured Butter, diced
1/3 cup baking cocoa
1 1/2 cups caster sugar
1/2 cup plain flour, sifted
1/4 cup self-raising flour, sifted
1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 3cm deep, 16cm x 25.5 cm (base) lamington pan.
- Combine dark chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl. Microwave, uncovered, for 2 minutes on medium-high (70%) power. Stir until smooth.
- Stir cocoa and sugar into the warm chocolate mixture. Add eggs, 1 at a time mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in both of the flours. Gently stir in white chocolate and walnuts.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan and tap tin on bench so as the mixture is even. Bake for 35 minutes, or until the top is firm. Allow to cool completely in pan.
- Cut into squares and serve with a generous helping of Meander Valley Dairy Double Cream.
Serve with Meander Valley Dairy Double CreamBack