Meander Valley Dairy products add a little indulgence to any dish. Whether it’s the perfect cream to serve with a dessert, rich butter to use when baking or cultured buttermilk to marinate chicken. Meander Valley Dairy products will add flavour and style to cooking.
Delicious Shima Wasabi ButterUse Shima Wasabi Paste when cooking to create beautiful new flavours for your old favourites.
Cook Time: 10 mins
1/2 cup (1-stick)Meander Valley Dairy Unsalted Cultured Butter, softened
1 tablespoon Shima Wasabi Paste
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
2 Tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Butter should be at room temperature. Cream butter in small bowl using a fork or electric mixer.
- Gradually blend in wasabi paste, rice vinegar and sesame oil. Stir in chives.
- Butter mixture can be used while still soft; or it can be rolled into a cylinder using baking paper or plastic wrap then refrigerated or frozen.Then sliced into teaspoon-sized rounds as desired.
- Allow 2 or 3 teaspoons per serving. Place by teaspoonful or sliced.
- Allow butter to melt and form a sauce.
Try Shima Wasabi Butter drizzled on top of steak, wait for it to melt before serving. The flavour is simply incredible. Flavoured butter can be stored a couple days in the refrigerator or it can be frozen for several weeks.Back